Social Media Coordinator Part-time, remotely APPLY NOW
Do you know about the latest instagram algorithm? Do you know how to find creative ways to attract the audience? If your answers are two yeses, then please have a look at our new open position. Our brand is open for the passionate social media specialist who brings the new fresh ideas to grow our community. The role is suitable for mothers on maternity leave working from home.
Who we are
Welcome to Minu! We are a local manufacturer designing beautiful babywearing carriers and maternity, newborn products. As a small family business we are currently operating in the whole of Europe. Our products are designed ethically with sustainability attitudes, from innovative and eco-friendly materials in the EU.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Create engaging content (written, video and photo content) for social media platforms
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Assist in the development and management of influencer marketing strategy.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
You will enjoy the flexible working hours. You can work remotely, from home while being a virtually part of our team.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools
Depending on experience.
We would love to hear from you if this role and a growing company is what you are looking for. Please send through your CV and examples of your previous work using the form below or to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.||||||||||||iAD6dpEyqTrwd_yp|||PART_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||range||||||8|||15|||false